Mosaic exists to reclaim the message and movement of Jesus. One of the ways we accomplish this is by creating a diverse community that lives by faith, is known by our love for one another, and is a voice of hope in a world that sometimes seems hopeless. If you would like to be a part of our staff, we invite you to apply for any of the current ministry positions we have open from the list below.
Job Description – Creative Arts Lead
Mosaic is a diverse church that illustrates how God uses the broken to create beauty. Our mission, the reason we exist, is to reclaim the message and movement of Jesus. We believe the gospel is “hope for all”. Our vision is to create an authentic Jesus community where you can belong before you believe. A people that live by faith, are known by love, and are a voice of hope.
We are currently looking for a full -time Creative Arts Lead that has the desire to develop their God-given talents in leading worship & production for Mosaic Church. With a high level of expertise, this role is for someone who is willing to grow our production department, band dynamics, and ministry as a whole.
- Humble: You are a team player and servant leader with a positive attitude.
- Hungry: You are continually growing as a person. You desire to be the best that you can be. You are a highly skilled musician at either keys or guitar.
- Wise: You value community and relationships. You are kind and gracious in all of your relationships. You treat people well and have healthy relationships.
- Be fully responsible for AVL/Technical/Production under the Worship Arts Director.
- Contribute to planning, organizing, and leading multiple worship experiences for weekends and special services.
- You will serve as central support for both campuses.
- You will work full time and then some.
- You love ‘The Office’, coffee, fashion and Apple products