Mosaic exists to reclaim the message and movement of Jesus. One of the ways we accomplish this is by creating a diverse community that lives by faith, is known by our love for one another, and is a voice of hope in a world that sometimes seems hopeless. If you would like to be a part of our staff, we invite you to apply for any of the current ministry positions we have open from the list below by emailing email@example.com.
The Youth Director will develop and inspire adult volunteers and students to become leaders at Mosaic Church and in their community. The Youth Director will also lead our weekly Underground ministry for teenagers at Mosaic.
Underground is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become followers of Christ that live by Faith, are known by Love, and are a voice of Hope. By sharing the truth of God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly gatherings, small groups, and serving opportunities.
We are currently looking for a talented and energetic Youth Director to help us grow the Underground ministry of Mosaic Church. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about reclaiming the message and movement of Jesus, check out some of the characteristics we believe will make a great Youth Director at Mosaic Church:
Who you are:
- Passionate about doing ministry with teens and leading them to connect their lives with Jesus
- Creative and flexible in your approach to teaching teenagers about Jesus
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
What you’ll do:
- Build a relational team of volunteers to lead Underground
- Identify, train, and inspire the team to impact the lives of teens
- Oversee our weekly Underground experiences that connect with teenagers
- Be a team player who collaborates with other ministries at Mosaic
We consider it a plus if:
- You’re highly competitive (Gaga Ball skills!!!)
- You can name the current top five most popular songs and television shows
- You love to interact with teens on at least 3 social media platforms
- You know your Enneagram number
When you join the Mosaic team, you will be joining a team that is passionate about building relationships with one another, having fun doing ministry, and providing an excellent experience for everyone involved. We don’t expect you to be perfect, just ready for the challenge, open to being mentored, and prepared to change the world!