Mosaic exists to reclaim the message and movement of Jesus. One of the ways we accomplish this is by creating a diverse community that lives by faith, is known by our love for one another, and is a voice of hope in a world that sometimes seems hopeless. If you would like to be a part of our staff, we invite you to apply for any of the current ministry positions we have open from the list below by emailing email@example.com.
The m.Kids Director will create a safe and engaging environment for children, ages birth-5th grade at Mosaic. The m.Kids Director will also inspire adult volunteers to connect with children through activities, teaching and modeling the love of Jesus.
The mission of Mosaic is to reclaim the message and movement of Jesus. Our desire is to do that through m.Kids by empowering all children to grow in a lifelong relationship with Jesus.
We are currently looking for a talented and energetic m.Kids Director to help us grow the children’s ministry of Mosaic Church. If you naturally connect with children, adults that love serving kids, and you’re passionate about reclaiming the message and movement of Jesus, check out some of the characteristics we believe will make a great m.Kids Director at Mosaic Church:
Who you are:
- Passionate about doing ministry with children and leading them to connect their lives with Jesus
- Creative and flexible in your approach to teaching children about Jesus
- Excited about developing and coaching adults to teach children
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially children and their parents
What you’ll do:
- Build a relational team of volunteers to lead m.Kids
- Identify, train, and inspire the team to impact the lives of children
- Oversee our weekly m.Kids experiences that connect with children
- Be a team player who collaborates with other ministries at Mosaic
We consider it a plus if:
- Your coloring skills are fire
- You can name 3 of the most popular kids’ shows
- You love to watch the Disney Channel
- You know your Enneagram number
When you join the Mosaic staff team, you will be joining a team that is passionate about building relationships with one another, having fun doing ministry, and providing an excellent experience for everyone involved. We don’t expect you to be perfect but to have a desire for excellence, ready for a challenge, open to being mentored, and excited to change the world!